LATEST POST

LATEST POST


Global Warming is a major problem today that needs all of our attention. Others may not feel its effect today, but studies show that its effect is getting worst. It has been a long time since my teacher in college opened my eyes on the effects of Global Warming. I guess the best thing that i have done since then was "walking instead of riding transportation vehicles". It is a fact that almost all people today are in a hurry that they ride cars or any transportation vehicle even if the place where they are going is just near. Others are just becoming too lazy to walk a few kilometers. Even our teacher that time made it a practice to lessen the use of his car. And I personally see it with my own eyes. We are all aware of the effects of the smokes being emitted by vehicles, it adds to our global warming problems. Maybe this is just a simple task but it would be something that everyone should look into. Aside from helping in our global warming problems, walking also gives us a lot of benefits like being a form of exercise and saving fuels(if you own a car). Until now, i am doing this not only for my own good, but also as a sign of showing that I value Mother Earth and everyone that is in it, including YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here

ss_blog_claim=d2aee32dbc42fae1d6b23f21c874d74d ss_blog_claim=d2aee32dbc42fae1d6b23f21c874d74d