LATEST POST

LATEST POST


I always love playing PC games when I'm not working. Aside from having fun, it's a way i can be with my brother since we don't hung out that much because of my work and he is still a student. We usually play DOTA, counter strike , age of empires and star craft and battle realms. Playing with this computer games is really exciting. Yesterday, i happen to think of finding the most played PC game for the year 2008. I found out that the expansion to Blizzard's incredibly popular World of Warcraft MMO, Wrath of the Lich King was the best-selling PC games of 2008. Blizzard has always been known for creating popular and great PC games. Also inlcuded in the top 10 list are, call of duty: World at War, sims 2 apartment life and Warhammer Online: Age Of Reckoning (not in order).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here

ss_blog_claim=d2aee32dbc42fae1d6b23f21c874d74d ss_blog_claim=d2aee32dbc42fae1d6b23f21c874d74d