LATEST POST

LATEST POST


I and my brother love playing computer games like need for speed, call of duty, transformers and our latest computer game from the movie "UP". We always have lots of fun playing together, there's one more thing, i forgot to mention DOTA and Age of Empires. When i was still in 4th year college, i happen to study about the effects of computer games especially those violent ones to young users. And I would say it's not surprising to know that generally it does not do good for young users personality. As a whole computer games has a negative effect on young users.

Recently, i have downloaded a magazine and was surprise on an article i happen to read. It says that action-based video games can help adults improve their eye sight. This fact, caught my attention because just a month ago, my father who will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow is starting to like one of the computer games we are playing with my brother. As I read the article further, I was kinda surprise on the things i learned. "When people play action games, they're changing the brains pathway responsible for visual processing." said Daphne Bavelier a professor of brain and cognitive sciences at the University of Rochester.

Well, i guess i would encourage my father to play more of our video games but still i would limit him to only an hour of playing everyday... If you want to give your father a Fathers Day present tomorrow, why not give him a video game for a change....

1 comments:

nice idea...i'll try to introduce a video game for my father...thnx

Post a Comment

Comment here

ss_blog_claim=d2aee32dbc42fae1d6b23f21c874d74d ss_blog_claim=d2aee32dbc42fae1d6b23f21c874d74d