LATEST POST

LATEST POST


USB disk security is one of my trusted software when it comes to protecting my computer against viruses and other malicious programs. It is a small program made by zbshareware, inc. Its resource usage on your computer is CPU-0.0%, memory – 0.0 mb, disk 0 k/s. It automatically scans any removable device inserted in your computer and scans it for viruses. One thing I want to clear out is that this software is not intended to replace the usual antivirus softwares that we often use like AVG, AVIRA or KASPERSKY. It can be used together with those AV that I mentioned. Here are its key features:

1. It guarantees 100% of protection from any threats via USB Drive

2. It is made for offline computers so regular update is not necessary.

3. Compatible with other AV software and does not slow down your computer.

4. Easy to use interface.

This software works for me until now, I recommend it to you all.

1 comments:

As a student for this school,my Expectations are; more learning facilities involve on my course, learn more about the importance of my choosen curse,and most of all to our teachers, instructor that they give thier time,and sharing thier knowleged and abilities to thier students.

BY:DERMALLEN COSGAFA

Post a Comment

Comment here

ss_blog_claim=d2aee32dbc42fae1d6b23f21c874d74d ss_blog_claim=d2aee32dbc42fae1d6b23f21c874d74d